Ductless Mini-Split Installation in Gainesville
Experts Making Your Comfort a Priority
As a family owned and operated company, Bounds Heating & Air understands the importance of a comfortable home. When it comes to taking care of your home and keeping your family comfortable, no one does it better than our highly trained and fully qualified heating and air conditioning professionals. With access to the highest performing equipment on the market, we are here to provide you with expert ductless mini-split installations in Gainesville, FL.
What Is the Difference between a Ductless Mini-Split & a Central HVAC System?
A ductless mini-split HVAC system is a compact air conditioner or heat pump. Much like a central heater or air conditioner, these systems are comprised of both an indoor and an outdoor unit, but they are still quite different. While central heating and cooling systems are designed to heat or cool an entire home, ductless mini-splits are designed only to heat or cool a specific room or zone in an indoor space. Because central HVAC systems are responsible for regulating the temperature in an entire home, installation is quite invasive and requires ductwork to be installed. On the other hand, ductwork is not necessary for mini-splits, which makes installation quick and easy.
Where Are Ductless Mini-Split Systems Installed?
Many homeowners choose mini-split systems because they have specific temperature needs in different zones of their home.
These systems are commonly installed in:
- New room additions
- Finished basements
- Enclosed patios
- Finished attics
- Rooms or zones that are not often used
Benefits of Installing Ductless Mini-Splits
If you are unsure of whether or not you want to install ductless mini-split systems in your home, we urge you to consider the benefits.
These benefits include:
- Easy, flexible installation: Because ductwork doesn’t need to be installed into the home, installing mini-splits is incredibly easy. These systems are also compact and can be mounted on the wall, in a window, or on the floor, depending on your preference.
- Energy efficiency: Ductwork is responsible for a 30% loss of energy in central heating and cooling systems. Without the need for ductwork, ductless mini-splits do not experience this massive energy loss. In addition, by only heating or cooling the rooms you are using, you can experience a significant drop in energy consumption.
- Better air quality: With advanced, multi-stage filtration technology, ductless mini-split systems effectively remove dust, dirt, dander, pollen, bacteria, allergens, and other pollutants from your indoor air to help you breathe easier.
- Quiet operation: Using low-powered fans, ductless mini-splits are designed to operate without making a ton of noise in your home. That means you can say goodbye to the constant banging and rattling of ductwork.
- Savings: Because ductless mini-splits are far more energy-efficient than central HVAC systems, you can expect your monthly utility bills to lower significantly.
- Longer lifespan: Unlike central HVAC systems which only tend to last 10-15 years, ductless mini-splits often last for as long as 20 years.
Why wait? Installing ductless mini-split systems in your home can make a major difference in your level of comfort and for your wallet! Our Gainesville ductless mini-split installation experts are here to walk you through the process and provide reliable, lasting installations.
Committed to Excellence
Since 1988, the team here at Bounds Heating & Air, Inc has remained fully committed to delivering top-quality service to residents throughout our community. Thanks to our dedication to our beloved customers and exceptional workmanship, we are the most trusted and recognized team in the area. When you turn to us for Gainesville ductless mini-split installations, you can expect free estimates, a 5-year warranty on all replacements, special financing options, 0% financing on installations, and unparalleled results.
Our team always gets the job done right the first time.