Contest Ends June 30th
Contest Entry 1
Bounds TV Commercial
2011 Bounds Heating & Air, Inc. Singing Contest
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec), 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Entrants must be physically located in the continuous United States or Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) (not valid in AK, HI and PR). The contest begins on February 1st, 2011 and ends on June 30th, 2011. Limit one entry per household. Void where prohibited.
- TO ENTER: Complete the entry form found on the web site at www.boundshvac.com. Using the lyrics provided on this page, create your own video singing the Call Bounds heating and Air jingle and submit it by providing a link to us on our Facebook page prior to the deadline. The Grand Prize winner will be selected on or about June 30th, 2011 from all qualified entries received.
- CONDITIONS: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by an internet problem or the individual completing the entry. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this contest should a cause beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the contest. All submitted work must be original and not based on copyrighted material. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
- PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize of an iPad will be awarded. Additional, interim prizes may be awarded at the discretion of the judges.
- DRAWING: The grand prize winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received by the June 30th, 2011 deadline. A panel of judges made up of Bounds Heating &anp; Air, Inc representatives will judge the entries on a point scale of 1-20 for each of melody, composition, originality, and creativity utilizing the lyrics provided. The judges' scoring and decisions will be final. Potential winner will be notified by phone and/or by email. Potential winner will have 5 days to respond with their complete mailing address and interest to become the winner or an alternate will be drawn. It is the entrants' responsibility to keep the email address or phone number used to enter active until the end of the contest if they wish to be notified as a potential winner. An Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability will then be mailed to the potential winner. This must be signed, notarized and returned to the judging agency within 14 days of receipt. If the affidavit is not returned within the set time period an alternate winner will be selected. The potential winner cannot be declared a confirmed winner until the affidavit is returned to the judging agency and it is confirmed that all rules and regulations have been complied with. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Employees of Mediagistic, Bounds Heating & Air, Inc, all persons working as employees for their affiliated companies, or the sponsors, agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated companies, participating advertisers and media, employees, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Immediate family member is defined as husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entry into this promotion constitutes permission to the Sponsor and their agencies to use winners' name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Winners agree to release and hold harmless Mediagistic, its agencies, employees from injury, death, loss or other liability that may arise from the acceptance or use of any prize or their participation in this promotion.
- WINNERS LIST: The name of the prize winner can be found by submitting to the "Send Us a Message" form found at the top right of this page. Requests must be received by June 30th, 2011. Winners list will be completed after the winner has been confirmed.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrant agrees that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor and their agencies, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this contest, or awarding of the prize, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the County of Alachua in the State of Florida. Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this contest, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
Sponsor: Mediagistic, 2019 Osprey Lane, Lutz, FL 33549.